Smoked Sturgeon and Potato Frittata with Herb and Gherkin Salad and Buttermilk and Horseradish Dressing
1. In a small bowl, beat together the eggs, cream and Parmesan, then season with salt and pepper.
2. In a small bowl mix together the buttermilk and horseradish, then season with salt and pepper.
3. Preheat your grill to hot.
4. In a small non stick frying pan heat the oil and melt the butter over a medium heat, when the butter starts to foam add the egg mixture and stir a couple of times. Scatter over the new potatoes, sturgeon and spring onions.
5. Place under the grill until the eggs have just set, then remove and leave to cool slightly.
6. Just before serving, scatter the herbs, red onion and gherkin over the top and drizzle with the buttermilk dressing.